heyweird is a collection of interviews taken collaboratively by MUTT. The interviewees accept anonymity and give their word openly and freely. Initiative is taken by MUTT to ensure that Part I of each interview records insights given without the subject’s knowledge of their words being transcribed. Part II, however, is undertaken with their full understanding of the project. This is heyweird.
- another fashion week reject with part ii.
- fashion week reject. no photo.
- “i really like double-barrelled last names.” “we’ve already had this discussion.” “and single syllable last names.”
- “is that one of pamela anderson’s husbands?” “no. the other one.” “jones.”
- “cover yourself with the veronicas’ naked bodies.” “wouldn’t be the first time.”
- man, i did something really bad the other day.
- “hmmm, i think there’s some form of me in there…”
- “lash out. i’ll be honest. which is worse than anything i could make up.”
- “will you make me look pretty?” “it would be impossible not to.”